Ball Bungees - Multiple Sizes, Available in Multipacks
When securing a tarp, you want the tarp to offer its protection and not collapse due to a feeble rope. Large tarps require a quality rope to keep it tightly bound even in high winds.
Our tarp ropes manufactured with quality polypropylene offers optimal strength for most rope requirements. The poly ropes are also classified as safety ropes and can be used as safety ropes for roofers and other construction applications. They are also water-resistant ropes that can be used in conjunction with rescue tubes.
- Easy knotting and flexible
- Reduced slip compared to other poly ropes
- Resistant to mildew, oil, gas, and other chemicals
- Lightweight, strong and used extensively for most rope requirements
- Great for camping, pools and ladder replacement
- This Twisted Poly rope is provided on an easy to use reel convenient for storage.
Available in 600 and 1200 feet, ¼ ⅜ and ½ inch thick.